Saturday 20 April 2013

Testing times

After the Fabb Events meet last Saturday I've been sorely short of time to test and review any of the goody-bag products until this weekend where I've had a good go at a few of them. First up, the Elemis Bath and Shower Creme and the Macadamia Hair Mask, both smelling wonderful, the mask in particular reminding me of holidays in the Caribbean. 7 minutes later and my hair is soft as silk. The sachet contains enough for at least one further application - I'll try the oil mixed in next time as well. Today also saw me try out the Posh Polish from Beauty UK in Moonstone - one coat went on a little patchy, two coats much better and it's survived 3 lots of washing up completely chip free! Also on trial the Lush eyeliner - great colour for summer in an iridescent blue but unfortunately a little smudgy. Ah well, not everything can be perfect! A few products still to try but as next week looking a lot less hectic that this last one I may get round to them sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment