Thursday 7 March 2013

Skin Fix

So, what with the weather and central heating and a few days (weeks) of less than saintly eating, my skin has been pretty awful. Dry, flaky yet oddly shiny at the same time. My usual moisturizer appears to have been discontinued (hate when that happens) so I was left feeling a little panicky at the thought of having to buy a new one. Not wanting to spend £££ for something to irritate my ever-so delicate skin, I happened upon an ad for the new Olay 2-in-1 moisturizer and serum combo. And Thandie Newton radiates good skin health in those ads. Does she really use Olay? I hope so; I've invested in it. It is a bit of a snip - even more so with the Superdrug £5 off (could have done the Boots 3 for 2 but then I'd be stuck with 2 more if I didn't like it), but already I'm really happy with it. Non-greasy, lightweight but still packing a punch and it smells like summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment